- A special iron oxide pigmentation system yields additional film resistance without sacrificing electrical values.
- The red coloration allows for easy visualisation and proof of application build.
- There is no mixing, no clean up, no excessive waste. It is easy to apply and saves time and labour.
CRC Red Urethane Seal Coat provides a stable single component polyurethane coating for electrical and electronic applications. It dries fast, adheres well and forms a hard, durable, flexible and non conductive film for electrical motor windings and armature coils.
Due to chemical cross linking reactions ocurring after the drying stage, CRC Red Urethane Seal Coat seals out water and moisture and is resistant to shock, abrasion, salt air and aggressive chemical atmospheres.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to use – No additional mixing or chemical additives required. No clean up
- High di-electric strength – Ideal for electrical/electronics applications
- Environmental and mechanical protection – To significantly extend product life
- Wide Temperature Range – Up to 100°C
- Fast drying – 15-30 minutes to handle, full cure in 72 hours
- Aerosol – Easy application, no clean up required
- Corrosion Resistance – Up to 2 years outdoors
- Insulating coating – Electric motor windings, armature coils, commutator ends, stator coils, terminals, housings, transformer ends, bus bars, solenoids, cables and wires, printed circuit boards
- Coating for components exposed to atmospheric effects – Terminal strips, screw connections, switch boxes
- Protecting components from condensation and moisture
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary in term of size, type, brand, version, color, and other relevant characteristics.
1 piece CRC Red Urethane Seal Coat 300g (code 2044)